- Stop emotional reactivity and drama
- Calm overactivated nervous systems
- Take down walls and reconnect
- Stop recurring reactive cycles
- Create and initiate a repair process
- Express anger safely
- Discover the power of vulnerability
- Heal emotional wounds and insecurities
What reviewers are saying...
This book, written for both singles and couples, shows us how to approach differences with open-hearted listening and vulnerable truth-telling. It presents a step-by-step process for using any relationship conflict as a doorway to deeper intimacy and expanded awareness. It is readable and entertaining as well as being extremely practical. Readers are given worksheets that teach them exactly what to say and do when someone gets emotionally triggered or reactive. If you read and work with the practices offered here, you have everything you need to create a secure, lasting bond with your partner.
– Jack Canfield, co-author of The Success Principles and Chicken Soup for the Couples Soul